Those who can’t make the trip to Sarasota-Bradenton to watch the first worlds on U.S. soil since 1994 will still have an opportunity to take in the action. FISA has signed an exclusive media rights agreement with NBC Sports group that will see the broadcaster present more than 10 hours of race coverage from September’s world championships on NBCSN and the Olympic Channel. “This partnership with NBC Sports Group recognizes the demand for rowing coverage in the U.S. and World Rowing completely supports the initiative,” said FISA president Jean Christophe-Rolland in an announcement.
Ready for Prime Time
More from NewsMore posts in News »
- 50th San Diego Crew Classic Kicks Off March 31
- The 2024 World Rowing Beach Sprint Finals & Coastal Championships Go to Genoa, Italy
- No. 11 Virginia Hosts ACC-B1G Dual Friday and Saturday
- Sunshine State to Showcase IRA Challengers
- Dad Vail Regatta Organizing Committee Unveils new Jefferson Dad Vail Regatta Website
Comments are closed.