It’s either a sign of the apocalypse or one more indication of indoor rowing’s growing popularity. ROW Series 2017 is a four-event indoor rowing competition running from June 5 to July 2. The rules are simple: A new workout is posted every Monday for four weeks. Competitors have up to a week to submit their score on a static Concept2 erg and can attempt the workout as many times as they like before submitting (with proof) their official result. The online event is open to both heavyweight and lightweight men and women.
More from NewsMore posts in News »
- 2023 USRowing Youth National Championships June 8-11
- 156th Yale-Harvard Regatta June 9-10
- Finals Set at 2023 USRowing Youth National Championships
- U.S. Boats Advance to First Final at Gavirate International Para Rowing Regatta
- World Rowing Allows Neutral Athletes Holding Russian and Belarusian Passports for 2023 World Rowing Championships Under Strict Participation ConditionsWorld Rowing Allows Neutral Athletes Holding Russian and Belarusian Passports for 2023 World Rowing Championships Under Strict Participation Conditions
Comments are closed.