For those who just can’t wait until head season, there’s the third-annual Misery Challenge, an out-and-back affair around Misery Island on Massachusetts’ North Shore. Springing from the endorphin-filled imagination of former U.S. national team rower and fitness presenter Josh Crosby, the endurance race starts and finishes at Manchester-by-the-Sea’s Tuck Point Park and is open to rowers, kayakers, swimmers, and stand-up-paddleboard types. Five percent of all entry and sponsorship fees from the July 15 event will go to the nonprofit Humans for Oceans.
More from NewsMore posts in News »
- Day Two at 2022 Henley Royal Regatta “All About Firsts”
- IRA Announces 2022 All-Academic Team
- Florida Institute of Technology Cuts Five Varsity Sports Including Men’s and Women’s Rowing
- One Down, Five to Go: First Day of 2022 Henley Royal Regatta A Success
- USRowing Publishes List of Under 19 National Team Selection Camp Invitees